Variance combines derivative trading experience, proprietary pricing tools, and access to real time financial market data to assist clients during the execution of complex financial transactions. This combination of technical and human means helps clients improve:
- Trade transparency: awareness of trading margins and commissions
- Trade timing: follow-up of markets prior to the execution to better time transactions
- Trade execution: Variance seeks the best counterpart and liquidity provider depending on the financial product
Variance defines with the client the best strategy to achieve best execution of financial transactions, whether through competitive auction or negotiation with a single financial counterpart.
The following are examples of situations in which Variance trading floor services can be useful:
- A company needs to forward purchase or sell illiquid emerging market currencies
- A large corporate is issuing a convertible bond and wants to have an estimate of the embedded conversion option price to optimize issue price